At The Century House, you’ll work for a family-owned company that has a rich and unique history. We are proud to have been making Madison Modern for more than 70 years!
We are looking for a tech savvy, creative individual with a keen eye for design and an interest in creating beautiful spaces. We are looking for someone who knows their way around various forms of digital media and loves to create the kind of content we need to communicate with our customers.
As part of our Team, you will be helping customers to select from some of the most desirable home furnishings in the world. You will become an expert on modern furnishings/design and help our customers create beautiful and functional spaces for their home or office.
Experience in design, sales and furniture is helpful, but not required. We are looking for people who are ready to learn and who have a strong interest in modern furniture and design.
Job Responsibilities include:
Care for and maintain digital resources within the organization
- Learn about our products through guided training and independent study
Social media and digital marketing
Website maintenance and graphic design
Marketing and community outreach
- Learn about our global resources
Generate digital content including graphics, photography and video
- Create new customer outreach initiatives
Other administrative rolls.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Expertise using computers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort and understanding of Social Media and Digital Marketing.
- Basic Graphic Design and photography skill
- Willingness to learn and master new product information
- Ability to read price lists and do basic math calculations using a calculator
Familiarity with digital technology
Interest in design and interiors
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Interior Design education or experience
- Experience using POS systems and Google Suite (Calendar, Drive, etc.)
- Experience using design software programs (Sketchup, etc.)
- Graphic design and photo/video editing skills
Hours & Pay
We offer competitive pay with additional opportunities to earn bonuses. This may be either a full time or a part time position and may include remote work hours.
Employees enjoy a number of benefits which may include those listed below.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K & Profit Sharing
- Employee Discounts
- Possibility of flexible scheduling and/or remote working.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit them in person or by mail using the address below.
The Century House
3029 University Avenue
Madison, WI 53705