Meet the new standard in office seating: the X-Chair. 10 ergonomic adjustments allow the X-Chair to fit your body like a glove. Choose from vibrant color and material options to create a truly individualized work space. The X2 Executive Task Chair features K-Sport fabric which has a slightly tighter weave than Flex Mesh, offering a softer, more supportive feel. Say goodbye to the constraints and discomfort of antiquated office technology, and say hello to X-Chair!
10 Ergonomic Adjustments
1. Dynamic Variable Lumbar (DVL) Support intuitively adjusts itself to your body every time you move. Responding to your weight, height, position, and the amount of pressure you place on it, the DVL Support pivots with you, keeping you comfortable and supported even as you change positions throughout the day.
2. SciFloat Infinite Recline facilitates motion throughout your day. Movement increases circulation, concentration, and energy levels.
3. Tilt Tension & Tilt Lock allow you to adjust the amount of resistance you feel as you recline & to lock the chair in a reclined position for those times you need to put your feet up.
4. Height Adjustable Backrest lets you raise the DVL Support to fit the natural shape of your spine, allowing for fully supported posture as you work.
5. Adjustable Seat Height – because we aren’t all the same height! Easily adjust the seat height so your feet rest flat on the ground and your knees are at a 90° angle.
6. Adjustable Seat Depth eliminates undue pressure on the veins and lymph nodes behind your knees which can lead to poor circulation and leg cramps. At the correct seat depth, your lower back should be against the DVL Support, and you should be able to fit 2-3 fingers between the edge of your seat and the backs of your knees.
7 & 8. Adjustable Headrest Height & Angle – because people are built with different proportions! Your neck and head don’t stay in the same place all day, so why should your headrest? Adjust throughout the day as your position changes.
9. 4-Dimensional Armrests adjust forward and backward, side to side, up and down, and pivot to an angle. Adjust as needed for the perfect fit.
10. Premium materials, including Mesh, ATR, and Leather, disperse weight evenly across the chair to reduce pressure points, improve circulation, and enhance support so you can sit comfortably all day.
Discover all X-Chair Models
X1 Task Chair with breathable and durable Flex Mesh
X2 Executive Task Chair with K-Sport, a tightly woven mesh with a softer feel
X3 Management Office Chair with Advanced Tensile Recovery (ATR) fabric, providing extra support
X4 Leather Executive Chair with premium leathers, ensuring supple, ultra-comfortable support
X4 Executive Chair with Brisa, a Japanese material that is extremely soft, durable, and breathable!