How well did you sleep last night? Perhaps the best way of answering the question is remembering how you felt this morning, as you awoke.
Inspired by the morning light, the Hästens Auroria is designed to give you truly beautiful mornings – whether you need to rush off to work or have the time to enjoy breakfast in bed.
So how, exactly, does Hästens Auroria improve your nights, and thus, your mornings? First of all, there’s the stable base, with a wood frame and a bonell spiral spring system providing the perfect foundation for comfort.
Then, there’s the mattress. Featuring a 3.6″ pocket spring system with a layer of genuine horsehair on each side, as well as several soft layers of premium cotton and wool, it gives you that elusive stability and comfort you’d be hard-pressed to find anywhere else. And, as an extra touch of elegance, the name and firmness of the bed is embroidered on top. The bed is built by hand, by highly skilled craftsmen, ensuring the highest quality.
We give a 25 year written warranty against spring and frame breakage from delivery date, but like other Hästens beds, the Auroria is meant to last for at least 30 years.
Hastens Beds are called beds rather than mattresses because your choice of legs is included with your Hastens; making it a freestanding bed. Variety of legs available.
Different firmnesses available: soft, medium, firm
BJX Luxury Top Mattress:
1. 100% Cotton Bolster fabric
3. Genuine horsehair
5. Genuine horsehair
7. 100% Cotton Bolster fabric
Reversible Spring Mattress:
8. Bolster fabric, partly upholstered in cotton stretch fabric
10. Genuine horsehair
12. Patented spring system, 5.9″ high with reinforced corner springs and flax corner padding
13. Genuine horsehair
14. Cotton/wool 1000
15. 100% Cotton Bolster fabric
16. 100% Cotton Bolster fabric
19. Bonell spiral system, 5.1″ high
21. 3.6″ high, strengthened wood frame of solid pine. Cotton lining which prevents dust from entering the bed from below and makes the underside of the bed easy to vacuum.
Handmade in Sweden from all natural materials.