The Diamond 2-Seat Outdoor Sofa by Cane-line is the high quality, modern outdoor lounge seating solution you’ve been looking for. This modern outdoor loveseat has a weather-proof light grey or grey textile. High density, high resiliency foam provides excellent lasting comfort. The Diamond Outdoor Lounge Collection looks beautiful near the pool or on the patio. It’s also a great option for sun rooms and 3-season porches.
Featuring the QuickDry System
The QuickDry system ensures that only 10% of rainwater passes through the cushion. The other 90% is repelled by the weatherproof fabric and inner rain cover. QuickDryFoam® allows you to use your outdoor furniture again only 1 hour after the rain has stopped. It is recommended that you place the cushions in an upright position during rainfall to help the water drain.
Easy to Clean Outdoor Furniture
The Diamond Outdoor Lounge Collection cleans easily with water mixed with mild soap. Remove stains with a sponge or medium brush. Please be aware the the white Cane-line tex® fabric requires more frequent cleaning to maintain its bright white color over time.